WSV’s senior management has invested in over $5 billion of commercial real estate Investments and Developments on behalf of institutional clients while at UBS, JP Morgan Investment Management and Normandy Real Estate Partners. WSV’s investment strategy is to focus on assets where permitting, redevelopment, repositioning or a change of use creates a unique value proposition that can only be manufactured with a deep understanding of local legal, political and market-driven dynamics.
WSV Investment Advisory Services include:
· Sourcing Investments & Acquisition Due Diligence
· Joint Venture Structuring & Negotiation
· Financial Analysis/Modeling & Project Budgeting
· Financing & Disposition Analysis
Providing Fee Development and Development Advisory Services, WSV brings over $2 billion in development experience to its clients in office, mixed-use, residential, hospitality and medical office product types. From conceptual design and permitting to execution of the vertical development, WSV brings a strong track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget for its corporate and institutional clients.
WSV Development Advisory Services include:
· Development & Execution of Permitting Strategies
· Conceptual, Project Design & Budgeting
· Development Management Services
WSV brings extensive Land Use planning and permitting expertise to its clients, having completed over 3 million square feet of permitting, master-planning and re-zoning activities since 2006 in Boston, along the 128 Corridor and in Westchester County, NY. By bringing a new way to look at a property’s current use, WSV has been able to unlock unparalleled value for its clients and investors by identifying the property’s highest and best use, then mapping out and executing on a successful zoning and permitting strategy with local municipalities and state agencies.
WSV Land Use Advisory Services include:
· Land Use Feasibility Analysis
· Site and Project Master-Planning
· Zoning and Permitting Approval Services